Please be aware: the majority of our products are handmade, one off, and some in vintage condition. Markings, colour differences and quirky natural worn character are a reminder of their authenticity which adds to the charm of owning pieces with soul and substance. We endeavour to list all the character traits in the product descriptions but if you have any queries relating to this, please contact us for clarification prior to purchase.
Should you wish to return an item, we are happy to offer store credit within 7 days of delivery (excluding furniture). A refund will only be offered if the product is faulty. We do not offer cash refunds, only store credit.
Items that are marked either "sale, vintage, antique, custom, preorder or made-to-order" are not returnable.
A 5-10% fee will be charged on all returns, cancellations and refunds.
- Please email us and provide reason for return and invoice number.
- Returns must be sent within 7 days of purchase, and tracking number must be emailed to us to ensure safe and documented delivery.
- Any unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- Please make sure you provide the following details with your returned items: Your full name, invoice number and date of email approved return.
- Item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it with original packaging.
You will be responsible for paying for your own return shipping costs. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
Crystal scratches + cracks
My crystal looks like it has scratches / cracks, does that mean it's broken? No, not at all. Crystals will never be “perfect”… unless they are fake. Having a crystal with unique linage, lines or cracks is something that we call “inclusions”. These inclusions are what make a crystal 100% unique, beautiful and your own.
We take great pride in our packaging so we certainly hope that you never receive a damaged product from us. If, on the rare occasion, this does occur please contact us and we will do everything we can to sort out this issue.
If items were damaged in shipping, please contact us within 24hours, we will make every effort to work with you to come to a suitable solution, but please be aware we will not instantly replace or refund products damaged in transit.
- Couriers must be notified of breakages within 24hrs of delivery so you must click on tracking link we supplied you to couriers website and submit complaint to courier directly using your tracking number.
- Take photos of the broken box / packaging / how parcel was left by courier.
- Take photos of any broken items.
- Keep ALL packaging, box etc and broken items so the courier can collect if required.
- Send all details to us.
- Your order is covered by courier insurance for up to $100 if it can be proved it was broken in transit. If you'd like additional insurance added please contact us at the time of ordering.
- Shipping costs are non refundable.