Technology is filling our homes, so interior designers are turning to statement crystals as a home decor must-have for instantly adding personality, balance energies and oozing opulent style.
Crystals are the natural way to bring positive energy and personality to your home. When choosing crystals, find one that speaks to you (or you can't take your eye off). Decorating and staging crystals throughout your home allows you to connect with mother nature and enjoy the therapeutic effect that has on your soul. Crystals not only look beautiful when styled but also offer a natural centrepiece to any space that promotes balance and calm. Keeping a stone at the heart of your home is a constant reminder to decompress and take a mindful moment.
- Citrine crystals placed on a hall table near the door will welcome abundance.
- Clear Quartz, Stilbite and Apophyllite clusters on a coffee table in the living area enhance harmony.
- Stress relieving Amethyst is ideal for generating a relaxing, rejuvenating space in your living area.
- Agate crystal is best in the part of your home that most needs energy replenishment and gentle healing such as a busy family lounge room.
- A beautiful set of crystal bookends can tidy up a bookshelf and add an air of sophistication to the styling of your display.
KITCHEN + DINING:
- Carnelian or citrine crystal in the kitchen deliver confidence, boost creativity, and stimulate motivation.
- Sodalite candles will fuel harmonious conversations at your dining table.
- If your dining room gets heated at times with family discussions, try adding an agate tray or candle to the table or buffet to gently heal and replenish the energy in the room.
- Place a Rose Quartz rough stone and an Amethyst cluster together on your bedside table to balance the yin and yang energy of your relationship.
- To enhance romance place two Rose Quartz crystals by your bed.
- A Selenite lamp is a must-have for restful sleep. A selenite bowl or plate on your bedside will charge your tumble stones while helping you sleep.
- Calm your children with a Smoky Quartz cluster in their bedroom to absorb overactive energy.
- A crystal ring tray has a luxuriously high end look for your bedroom or bathroom.
- Cleanse your spirit at the same time as you cleanse your body with Clear Quartz or selenite crystals placed on the bathroom bench or window sill, just be careful they don't refract too much light.
- A Rose quartz crystal in the bathroom will remind you to indulge in self-care.
- Crystal slabs work well as a ring holder, or tray to put candles, perfume and other items on display.
- The number one crystal for your office or anywhere you keep a computer is Shungite. A Shunghit crystal placed on your desk next to your computer, on your TV stand, on your bedside table where you place your mobile phone or in your kitchen by the microwave, will neutralize the electromagnetic radiation (EMF). Scientists believe that the unique molecules are what give shungite the ability to block EMF Radiation.
- When distractions arise, Clear quartz will help you stay focused.
- Pyrite crystal on your desk in the study or home office will promote ideas, opportunities and confidence.
- Selenite is an incredible stone for clearing out any negativity, stress, or tension.
- Fluorite brings mental clarity and supports both hemispheres of your brain to work together harmoniously.
- Labradorite will draw inspiration and help to calm an overactive mind.
- Keep natural stones or crystals as paperweights and bookends.
- Aquamarine can assist with quick intellectual response and bring inner peace.
- A polished crystal such as a heart or tumble stones placed on your desk can be used as a ‘worry stone’, simply massage it when brainstorming or to keep calm.
- Amethyst, rose quartz, tourmaline, and sodalite add healing energies to sick plants, especially indoor pot plants. Jasper is known to encourage new growth.
- Moss agate is probably the number one stone used amongst gardeners. This promotes grounding, connection to nature and helps bring out your green thumb.
- Moonstone was used by Native Americans as a symbol of fertility for plants. Pop a moonstone tower beside your seedlings.
- Used by the Egyptians, malachite is the stone of fertility and vegetation, so it makes sense to place this in the garden!
- Tigers eye will foster root growth. Helps bring harmony to the garden and also helps maintain wealth.
- Citrine warms, cleanses, and energizes you and your garden. If your garden falls in the back left corner of your home, place citrine there to bring vitality to your garden and finances!